The Sunday Currently | 03
7:42 AMIt was a busy week for me ha but nevermind, I just always look up to some things that can make me happy and divert this bad vibes to happiness. Well my vacation was sooooooo fun. I had a great time with my super friends last Undas and we had a super fun chit-chat with our lives and the usual habit — throwing those not so corny jokes (lol) How I wish I could extend our time, maybe with that, this vacation would be the happiest vacation evaaa! Okay. Getting ready for the next vacation na! 😉 So friends, my Sunday Currently version 03.
Currently
Reading
How to write an E-Commerce website proposal , some school works that needs an attention. Nothing special.
Listening
All The Love In The World by The Corrs 💖 I'm so in love with this song, seriously.
Writing
The Sunday Currently 03 and my proposal for an e-commerce subject.
Thinking
about getting my own domain and purchasing a Wordpress Premium. Whatcha think? For a better, wider and responsive website na this.
Smelling
the scent of our new polished floor. Yey! It looks cleaner na and .... organized? *hahahah I don't know what adjective to use but, the floor looks neater. Anyway, here's the proof of this hardwork (yes naman with matching lampaso pa ha!)

Wishing
a good health for this semester. Our subjects are somehow difficult for us, maybe just for me but I guess 90 out of 100 of my classmates felt this too. 2nd Semester be good to us 😉
Hoping
that my pimples will gone before December. P l e a s e. *puyatpamore
Wearing
a big-holed pink sando and my PE short. Very comfy and very soft.
Loving
my friends, I just want to thank them for being ALWAYS there for me. Such a cutie blessing. Thank you guys! 😘
Wanting
a G O O D S L E E P.
Needing
more time to earn money. I'm just preparing for this coming holiday.
Feeling
grateful about my blessings this year. I hope before this year ends, something super productive 'thing' must/will happen, and I'm looking forward to that 😄
Have a fruitful week everyone! Happy lang bawal ang sad! 😉👄
0 comments